Good evening tribal members,
The Quarterly General Council meeting is on Saturday, March 12th at 12:00pm. This will be an in-person meeting at the Tribal Office. We are located at 4941 David Rd. Bakersfield CA 93307. The nominee forum will follow immediately after the GC meeting.
In accordance with the State and Kern County, public indoor masking for unvaccinated individuals is no longer required but strongly recommended.
We will be broadcasting it via a Webinar meeting for those who cannot make it in person. Register below:
A link for the meeting on Saturday will follow in email after you have registered.
- Make sure you download the link prior to the meeting to avoid any connection issues.
- Log in 5-10 minutes prior to the meeting.
- Please make sure your First and Last name are indicated when you join to record for attendance.
- Headphones are recommended for the best audio connection.
- All information shared in this webinar is not to be shared outside of tribal membership.
Please register for Quarterly General Council Meeting on Mar 12, 2022 12:00 PM PST at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.